Which guild is good for casual players who logon for an hour or two sometimes and then play, then logoff?
Can help with dungeon clears, pvp when needed.
Not serious about long-term commitments, but happy to help players.
Due to work and other commitments, may not be able to come so often.
The guilds here seems to be ultra-snobbish or want help financially in ways that makes no sense.
- you must buy a team-speak server license,
- you must help with server hosting or paying for monthly guild fees,
- you must be very committed, loyal, etc.
- you must be in some exclusive club which * on female players.
- you must buy runes for others, or gold for others.
- you must be able to lie and cheat so the perpetrators don't get caught.
I've experienced all of this on Order and Chaos and have to say I've had enough of player exploitation.
Wanting to join a guild that plays together.