Possible reasons as to why the population of WoM is declining:
- Numerous bugs & glitches even at the start of playing
- User interface is too difficult to use, it should be familiar or relatively similar to other MMOs
- Some graphics (icons, models etc.) are not to a high standard
- There are already too many MMOs out there so it would be hard to drag in players
- WoM has lots of potential but reform is needed to meet all expected criterias that (new) players want
I know WoM is a great game and the community is full of passionate players but I feel like the game could use a lot of minor improvements and updates in order to make it more appealing to the average gamer.
WoM has features other MMOs on the App Store do not have such as:
- Flying mounts in an open world
- Unique character designs
- Rival factions
Capitalising and further expanding these features to make new ideas would be a starter to obtain new players.