A few costumes that my wife and I would like:
-Game of Thrones 'inspired' armour set for knights.
-Game of Thrones 'inspired' armour set for casters.
- Teenage mutant ninja turtle set.
- Angry Birds inspired T-shirt/baseball hat.
- Bat Wings preferably cartoonish and not realistic.
- A belt with skulls on it.
- A set of plate armour covered in bones/connective tissue from past kills. (Hehehe)
- Shoulder spikes with bleeding heads on them.
- A set morbid/Gothic/Scottish/stylized 13th/14th-century costume swords/axes/staffs/daggers/bows that would skin over whatever weapons you actually have. I could draw some examples if need be. (Use google)
- Costume Jewelry that can actually be rendered for everyone else to see. Jewelry is hardly ever rendered in any real memorable way in rpgs. Earrings that dangle instead of just studs. I could make some renderings if an example is needed. Quick example: https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/image ... uJLwWRGsyw
- Harry Potter School outfits with a stylized Luna Lovegood inspired look. I.e More along the lines of something Luna would equip, over something Hermione would equip.
Pointy Hats, Professor Dumbledore beards and the like. Funky Jackets, converse shoes, neat little Knapsacks.
Jacket examples: https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/image ... 8bO5qGp493
Knapsack example: http://www.theopinionatedparent.com/wp- ... oopack.jpg
Shoe example: https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/image ... BRL6Udc78w
Dress example: https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/image ... LY9wlT37cA
- Elf Ear extensions for those of us who want 7-inch ears lol. http://c1334242.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspac ... /19532.gif
- A Treant costume (Huge walking/talking tree. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QradY5UUNUE/S ... treant.jpg
I apologize if any had been mentioned above already. (Didn't have time to read the thread)